Unable to Log In - August 30th 2022

SOLVED
Go to solution
LoriAnnW7
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a very important campaign that has to go out today and I"m unable to log in to my account. What is the timetable for this fix?

I can sign in to the app but don't see my campaign in the app - why would that be?

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi all. We did have a reported system issue on Sunday, August 30th that caused some customers to not be able to log into their accounts or work successfully in them. The issue has since been resolved.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
GMCOOP
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

YOUR SYSTEM IS IN ERROR AGAIN. Email did not go out even though it said it was scheduled...it is asking for an email to be verified when all emails have already been verified...and the subject line of a test email is wrong...**bleep**!!!!!

RichardS995
Rookie
0 Votes

I can't login either. After several attempts, I was able to login, but now I can't see my campaigns and I need to get out something ASAP. Is there any word on what is happening?

LoriAnnW7
Rookie
0 Votes

My account just allowed me to Log In and loaded my campaigns. Hope it is working for you now as well!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LoriAnnW7 and @RichardS995,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Some customers are unable to create an account or login to existing accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. For more information, please visit our status page for live updates on our website

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
FirstNameL64682
Rookie
0 Votes

Hey CC - what is going on? Can't get to the dashboard, can't see campaigns

StephanieJ509
Rookie
0 Votes
this page wont load , it says there was an error
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi all. We did have a reported system issue on Sunday, August 30th that caused some customers to not be able to log into their accounts or work successfully in them. The issue has since been resolved.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST