Unable to Save

FUSWestchester
Participant

Unable to Save

I am not able to save most of my edits. I am bounced out of my campaign by an "Oops Unable to Save" window every few minutes, and have to reload. This was an issue last week as well. Each step is taking hours instead of minutes and I am beyond frustrated. The status page says everything is working but something clearly is not. 

And why does this site still display issues from years ago? Are the comments we post even monitored?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @FUSWestchester ,

Have you tried any connectivity troubleshooting yet? It may also be worth resetting your router or checking your internet speed to see if your upload latency is over 100ms.

Are you using any security programs or ad / pop up blockers that you can add our site as a trusted / safe site so they aren't blocking elements from our site from functioning on your end?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I have made the adjustments that I can, but I still have the problem at times. If I have time to log out, wait, and log in later, it sometimes works ok. Unfortunately it often happens when I have a deadline and I'm not able to wait. Today I worked from a different modem and had the same problem briefly. My co-worker working from home then had the same problem there. I checked the Constant Contact status but it said everything was working correctly at the time. So I am still feeling frustrated. 

Hello @CUUCWP ,

Do you have an IT team or anyone that can look into your device to see if there's anything that would be preventing our site from working properly?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.