Unable to change Email Footer

PatriciaW
Participant

Unable to change Email Footer

Our business name appears twice on our email footers. I have tried a few times to find and change what must be a global setting somewhere, but it has not worked. I have to manually remove the extra text every time I build an event. This "email features" page seems like the ideal place to make that change but it only allows me to answer two questions, not to alter the text at all.
2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @PatriciaW ,

I took a look at your account, and I'm a bit confused. It looks like there's essentially two different names being mentioned in the address - one as your actual organization name, and one as the first line of your physical address. Is that what you're referring to?

If you need to update your footer, you can just do so from within the email editor itself. You can also change it under "Organization Info" in the My Settings area.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
PatriciaW
Participant

Hi William,

I'm all set; figured it out and corrected it. Yes, we do essentially have two business names, as we are a department of Klingberg Family Centers but are known to the wider world as the Traumatic Stress Institute. Having two long names means I often run into issues with how to display our name on business accounts. I realized that I had entered TSI in the name of organization and also as line 1 on the address field....that's what was causing the double name to show up.