The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Unable to connect the plugin to my wordpress site.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Unable to connect the plugin to my wordpress site.

Dear Support,

I have an Active form in my Constant Contact panel which need to be integrated to my website, but somehow the plugin refuses to authenticate and gives me an error.

Can you please look in to it and help.

Screenshot_2020-08-05 Connect Now ‹ JTB Travels Pvt Ltd — WordPress.png

Thanks & Regrads,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Unable to connect the plugin to my wordpress site.

Hello @user65517 ,

Our higher level technical team wants to take a further look into this issue. I've assigned the case to them, and they should be responding back in the next 1 - 2 business days after they've had time to investigate. They'll be reaching out to your account's primary email address as a first point of contact. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured