Unable to integrate Mindbody software

SapphoB
Health Practitioners & Centers

Unable to integrate Mindbody software

I'm not getting anywhere with this issue.  I've been in touch with Constant Contact for support and told to contact Mindbody for help only to be told it is a Constant Contact issue.  The mind body support person said that Constant Contact has to accept my Mindbody username and password and then it can approve of the "relationship" and then the API on my mind body account will be activated once Constant Contact has done their thing.  Constant Contact will not accept my Mindbody username or password!

I'm not sure why this is so complicated?  I'm paying top dollar to MB and not getting anywhere!

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hi @SapphoB I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulty connecting with Mindbody. We would like to assist! Please give us a call so we can do a screen share to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing between Constant Contact and Mindbody. We have seen this issue before and would like to work with you to resolve. conta.cc/2BcQMt1 

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.