Unable to preview or save emails?

Unable to preview or save emails?

This is only like the third or fourth time I've ever used this program so forgive if this is a simple solution and I just didn't try hard enough to figure it out.

I've been editing and filling out a new email to send out for a while, and now that I'm done with it there is no way for me to save it or preview the email at all, therefore I have no idea how I'm going to send said email. After working on it for about an hour and a half. If this is a COMMON problem, I will definitely be cutting off service sooner rather than later.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Unable to preview or save emails?

Hello @JoeyQ. I can certainly help you with this. I'm including a screenshot below that shows where the Save button and the Preview button are. Here is how you send a Preview of your campaign, which is something I highly recommend you do before sending it out to your contacts. 

3gesavepreview.png

I also wanted to include an FAQ that shows you how to schedule your email when you are ready to send it out. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.