Unable to schedule campaign. Please try again later

LAIGG
Campaign Contributor
I have been receiving this error the past 3-4 times I have tried to schedule a campaign. Usually I can get it working eventually, but it is frustrating to see and have to retry so many times.
11 REPLIES 11
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LAIGG ,

Does this message only appear when scheduling a Resend to Non-Openers? Or does it occur when just trying to normally schedule a new email to a list?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LAIGG
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

It does not seem to be dependent on checking or unchecking any boxes, as of yesterday it was still occurring. I usually do ask *not* to receive early results, I usually do *not* ask to resend to non-openers.

I just sent a campaign this afternoon, *did* ask to resend to non-openers, and did not receive any errors.

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @LAIGG ,

I apologize that you are receiving this error. I am going to track this on your Constant Contact account, and have our engineering team reach back out to you at the email address on file for your account once we have more information on this. In the meantime, we do have a couple possible workarounds. The first is to make a copy of the email campaign, and attempt to send or schedule the copy. Another possible workaround is to log out, log back in, and attempt to schedule the campaign again. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MikeR503
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
Almost every time I try to send an email lately, I get this: "Unable to schedule campaign. Please try again later."
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MikeR503 ,

Does this message only appear when scheduling a Resend to Non-Openers? Or does it occur when just trying to normally schedule a new email to a list? Does it occur with a fresh, new email, or one that was copied from another? Does the issue occur in other browsers, or in Incognito/Private browsing?

William A
MikeR503
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Not a resend.  Probably is a copy/update email - I do that a lot. I have only seen it in Chrome. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Does this issue seem to occur when the "Send early results" option is checkmarked on?

William A
VisitFlo
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting the same message. Its when I am trying to send a new campaign. Eventually, I can schedule it but not the first time like in the past. Very frustrating!  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @VisitFlo ,

Does this issue seem to occur when the "Send early results" option is checkmarked on?

William A
EvmorfeaB
Rookie
0 Votes

This is also happening to me.

I'm trying to do a "resend" because I've added people into certain lists and it's not letting me send it. I keep receiving the error. I haven't checked "send early results".

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @EvmorfeaB,

I do apologize that you are having this experience as well. Please make sure you are making a copy of the email campaign, making a list of contacts that are new, or from the Did Not Open list, and sending the copy to the new list. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST