We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Unable to work

julianneh5
Participant

Unable to work

I am unable to use desktop version of constant contact without pain due to a broken arm. The iPad version of Constant Contact does not work. Is there another option?

1 REPLY 1
Tiago_R
Employee

Hello @julianneh5,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I truly apologize to hear about your arm and I hope you feel better soon! The iPad version you are using, is it the App? Or are you trying to access Constant Contact through a mobile browser? If you currently are not using the App, that will definitely be an option. There is a couple things to keep in mind about the Mobile App. You will not have access to edit or send any campaigns that have been created on a desktop version. If you happen to create any campaigns via the Mobile App, you will only be able to edit that campaign on a desktop through coding. If you wish to still have access to your desktop versions of your email, I would suggest trying to log in to Constant Contact via a Mobile browser. In addition to that, when accessing Constant Contact via a Mobile browser you may encounter certain difficulties while navigating. I apologize if these options have been exercised and were not satisfactory. Please let us know if anything here assists with what you are trying to accomplish. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing