Unauthorized Refund

user619869
Participant

Unauthorized Refund

I am not really fully satisfied about the billing department concerning my last 2 months when charged my card without using the service. My money was gone without using the last 2 month payments without using the product/service and also this month charge added on which I am not going to use it as well. I am not sure if I delete my account or cancel it otherwise I will not get the refund I did send a request for but now I confirmed that I can't get the refund. Thanks for the great product and I really loved it.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @user619869 

I apologize for the experience you've had with the billing on your account. While we are unable to go into an account's billing details we can go over some of our basic billing policies. For instance our system includes managing your contacts (hosting your contact list, signing up new contacts, and unsubscribe management), designing and sending emails, promotions, offers and events, and reporting for the results. So our monthly product fee applies whether or not a user has sent a campaign. With that said, I can however see your account is not being billed through Constant Contact directly, but rather the 3rd-party program you signed up through. Because of this I would suggest contacting this program directly for any further assistance with your refund request.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.