Underline text will not save

RonH227
Rookie
0 Votes

Has anyone else experienced issues with underlined text not saving the underline. I've had this issue on multiple machines on different platforms and it doesn't seem to matter what type of text box it is in. If I save my changes and exit without publishing the underlines are gone when I return. I literally have to go back and put in all of the underlines and then publish.

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RonH227 ,

Is this issue occurring in fresh, newly added text blocks, or in blocks that were copied over from the original template? Is the text that isn't staying underlined copied from another source and pasted in without removing the formatting beforehand? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
RonH227
Rookie
0 Votes

It is in new text blocks and it works the same no matter what type of text block I use or what machine I am on. It is the sam for iPad or desktop.

Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @RonH227 , 

I would advise removing the formatting from the text you are putting in the text block, prior to pasting it into Constant Contact. If that doesn't fix the issue, I would recommend giving our support team a call at 866-289-2101 so that they are able to troubleshoot it with you on a live, 1:1 basis. They might be able to do a screen share with you to pinpoint the issue a bit better as well. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
RonH227
Rookie

It is not pasted test. It is new text in a new box. it doesn't matter what kind of text box I use, the underline goes away even after I save it.

I have called and reported this months ago and they did work with me online and even copied my email to work on it. Never heard anything back.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST