Unique visits - who are they?

Occasional Participant

Unique visits - who are they?

I really like the landing page feature on Constant Contact but am very disappointed that I can't see who visited but did not submit the form. Is there some place I can get this info?
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @domodonnell ,

When it comes to landing pages, if you have them linked in an email, we can track the links and you can use that to determine your visitors. However, if the link is posted elsewhere (such as on Social Media) there's no way to track who accessed the page - as that would require things we don't have permission to access such as IP addresses, personal Facebook profiles and info, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Thanks WIlliam_D. That does give me a way to review, but it requires me to bounce back and forth between my emails and my landing pages. It would be better if the information appeared in the landing page as well. 

Duly noted, @domodonnell . I'll get your feedback passed along to the engineers. That way, if and when there's an update to the feature request for landing page's unique opens, they'll make sure to notify you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.