Unknown error message

Participant

Unknown error message

I am having trouble figuring out what this error message means: "Property 'alt' must be of type string (cannot be null). Tried to set null". Anyone have any ideas and solutions? This message is at the top of an email I am editing to send. I want to make sure it's not going to prevent my email from being sent. 

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @PatrickB05,

Thanks for coming to the Community and letting us know about this error message you received. I did a little digging and it is an error that our upper level of support is investigating, but thankfully does not appear to actually affect your ability to edit or schedule the email campaign. I have tracked this error in your account for the developers to see.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I am seeing it too....

Hi @BrianP0,

Thanks for letting us know you're receiving this error message as well, and we apologize for any inconveniences! In the meantime, feel free to continue working in your account as it shouldn't have any affect on your ability to edit or schedule an email campaign. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I am getting this message also

Ed

Hello @fasted. I'm sorry that you are seeing this error as well! The error doesn't seem to affect editing or sending. I will note in your account that you are seeing the message and we will let you know if there are any updates. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.