Unsubscribe Link

CSCAupdate
Participant

Unsubscribe Link

With the recent update of Constant Contact, I am looking to see if the option of adding an unsubscribe link directly to the emails has been made available yet? 

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @CSCAupdate ,

Coded unsubscribe links are still included in the legally-required footer of each email, alongside other required elements like the your organization's physical address and our privacy policy. These unsubscribe links are still coded to specific contacts' email addresses to ensure their request to unsubscribe is handled as efficiently as possible.

At this time, there isn't a way to add unsubscribe links to the bodies of emails, though it is something our engineers have been looking into. I've submitted your account and this case to the engineers, with the relevant feature request attached. If and when they have an update regarding this request, they'll make sure to reach out.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
BrittanyR254
Occasional Participant

We need this functionality as well.

Hello @BrittanyR254,

Thank you for that information! I will definitely submit your feedback as well. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.