Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Remove footer including unsubscribe link from Permalink and View As Webpage

0 Votes

I know the Footer information for unsubscribing and the sender needs to be there when a campaign is actually sent out.

However, after we send out a campaign, we include the link on our website so people who arent subscribed through constant contact can still see our mailings when visiting our website.

Up until September, there was nothing in the footer, not even the constant contact logo.

Starting in October, both the email address for the person logged into constant contact is displayed there as well as the sender.

Since this email is just for review and not actually sent out to anyone, this information does not need to be there and I would request that it be removed in a future update. 

The footer for emails that are actually sent out to people can stay. Hope that makes sense. After you send an email campaign, click on the Email Link and scroll to the very bottom and you will see what i mean.

1 Comment
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More