Unsubscribe report

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Unsubscribe report

I have my account set to no reports but I continue to receive subscriber updates. I do not want to receive these and see no way to turn it off.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Unsubscribe report

Hi @SarahA6728 

Where in your account did you turn off this setting? I have taken a look at this sign-up/unsubscribe update setting in your account and can see it is currently scheduled to be sent weekly on Thursdays. Because of this I am curious what browser you're working in when making any changes to this setting. We have seen cases where 3rd party add-ons could affect how Constant Contact works in a browser. Are you not seeing this setting remain as "no report" in more than one browser or even a private/incognito window?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured