Unsubscribed Clients

SOLVED
Go to solution
KHady
Rookie
0 Votes

I am unable to see who unsubscribed with an A/B campaign.  I have tired everything.  I received online help and that did not work.  My 1st campaign I was able to see who unsubscribed and the bounces with no problem.  Now, I can not identify who is unsubscribing, so I am unable to remove them.  The person I spoke to on the chat could see it, but I could not.  How can I remove someone, when I don't who it is????  I should not have to call or contact someone every time this occurs.  Please advise because I have searched every report and nothing!  This is a real concern, especially if constant contact "dings" me every time I send an email to someone who has unsubscribed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KHady ,

You don't need to necessarily manage unsubscribed contacts, if they unsubscribe from you through the unsubscribe link, you won't be able to email them through our system. You can also export unsubscribes from your account in a file format. For a full overview of how unsubscribes work, I'd recommend going through our main article on the topic.

Additionally, you can view unsubscribes for a Subject AB test by selecting one of the reporting links for a particular subject line you sent, then switching the drilldown list to the unsubscribed - the same as if you were looking at a drilldown for a regular email. For a full overview of Subject AB email reporting, I'd recommend taking a look at this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KHady ,

You don't need to necessarily manage unsubscribed contacts, if they unsubscribe from you through the unsubscribe link, you won't be able to email them through our system. You can also export unsubscribes from your account in a file format. For a full overview of how unsubscribes work, I'd recommend going through our main article on the topic.

Additionally, you can view unsubscribes for a Subject AB test by selecting one of the reporting links for a particular subject line you sent, then switching the drilldown list to the unsubscribed - the same as if you were looking at a drilldown for a regular email. For a full overview of Subject AB email reporting, I'd recommend taking a look at this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST