Unsubscribed Contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
0412terry
Rookie

Is there a way to look at everyone that has unsubscribed all once instead of clicking on each campaign? I would like to see everyone's reason for unsubscribing all at once instead of clicking each individual campaign.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @0412terry ,

You can view your full list of unsubscribes from within the Contacts dashboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @0412terry ,

You can view your full list of unsubscribes from within the Contacts dashboard.

William A
MarilynM035
Rookie
0 Votes

William, I have the same question and do not see an answer in your answer.  The question is, how do we see the unsubscribe comments in aggregate. A report, export, anything. It is unthinkable (to me) that CC expects us to either A) Click on each individual unsubscribe record to read responses/comments one at a time, or :sunglasses: Ignore customer feedback that we requested (via CC standard features).  The unsubscribe comments are not an export option, and do not appear when I do a full export. We've asked customers to provide the unsubscribe response, and they've given it. How do we NOT ignore what our customers have taken the time and effort to share?     

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You can view emails' individual reports if you'd like to see the contacts that unsubscribed via those particular campaigns. These drilldowns on those individual campaigns provide unsubscribe reasons, if the unsubscribers provide them.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST