Unsubscribed Contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
EleanorW32
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Is there an ethical way for me to reach out to unsubscribers and ask why they unsubscribed and if there's anything we can do to get them back on? I want to respect them while also finding ways to grow as an organization.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hi @EleanorW32 ,

Great phrasing to this question, it sounds like you recognize the sensitivity of this and want to respect everyone's choice. You're not alone wanting some more feedback! It's generally frowned upon to contact your unsubscribed contacts, even with good intentions. If you haven't already, I'd recommend turning on unsubscribe comments to capture this feedback in real time during the unsubscribe process. This can point to something as simple as sending too frequently, or a change in the subscribers interests. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hi @EleanorW32 ,

Great phrasing to this question, it sounds like you recognize the sensitivity of this and want to respect everyone's choice. You're not alone wanting some more feedback! It's generally frowned upon to contact your unsubscribed contacts, even with good intentions. If you haven't already, I'd recommend turning on unsubscribe comments to capture this feedback in real time during the unsubscribe process. This can point to something as simple as sending too frequently, or a change in the subscribers interests. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST