Unsubscribed but still getting emails?

Participant

Unsubscribed but still getting emails?

I received a contact from , who claims to have unsubscribed several times but keeps getting our emails. Can you help me understand why & how to stop it? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Hi @MonicaH438 

Thank you for reaching out about your contact. I can understand how important it is for contacts to easily unsubscribe from your emails. With that said, the contact you have mentioned we do not see any records of unsubscribing other than today March 27th, 2020. Our upper level of support has also taken deep look and was able to confirm this as well. Do you know what steps your contact was taking to unsubscribe? In the meantime, the good news is this contact is officially unsubscribed from your account. If they keep receiving emails after today then we can look into it further, but as of now we are not finding anything indicating that they tried to unsubscribe prior to today.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.