Unsubscribed

Participant

Unsubscribed

I have 2 contacts in my list that are unsubscribed.  However, both of them are wondering why they don't get my emails. We think they unsubscribed by mistake.

I sent the authorization email to them a long time ago, but they did not respond because they didn't see the email. How can I get them subscribed again? Is there a way I can send them another authorization?

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Nancy10 ,

Unsubscribing and Resubscribing have lots of compliance-related elements to them. It's important to make sure that if an unsubscribed contact is being resubscribed that we have a way to explicitly prove they want to resubscribe. Typically this would be in the form of the automated email we send out when you resub that particular contact.

However, if you can get an email directly from these email addresses, explicitly stating they want to be resubscribed or they want to receive your emails, our Review teams can assist you further. Once you have those emails, reach out to them at your earliest convenience

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participant

I get loads of these.  Every month I get a bunch of people telling me they no longer get my newsletters. They insist they have not unsubscribed even accidentally.  I am seriously thinking of moving to another company.