We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Unsubscribed

AvramR
Participant

Unsubscribed

I have two people on my list who are not at all knowledgable about email and they not only mistakingly unsubscribed but they also lost the recomfirmation email. They both want to be on the email list, but I have no idea what else to do. I called the company and after 30 minutes on hold gave up. Any ideas, please?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AvramR ,

We apologize as the phone queues are higher than normal right now, due to a system issue our engineers are working to resolve. Regarding your unsbuscribed contacts, Your main options would be to either use a sign up form (such as a landing page), or to send them a confirm resubscription email. If those options are not able to resolve the issue, we do have a manual override option.

For this manual override, we'll need you to collect emails from those contacts email addresses explicitly stating they wish to be resubscribed. Then, you can call our List Review team directly to go through the override process. Due to the legal and Compliance nature of unsubscribes, we do need to have some kind of paper trail for resubscribing. The Review / Deliverability team shouldn't be as swamped at the moment since they should be mainly unaffected by today's email and library issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.