We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Unsuccessful Campaign Delivery

ChristinaC287
Participant

Unsuccessful Campaign Delivery

Hello, I created a Campaign today entitled Welcome New Avon Representative Newsletter and I sent it to myself. Even though I got a CC notification that it was delivered to me. I never received it. What is the problem? Thanks. Christina Carr
1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

@ChristinaC287 We can trouble shoot this issue with you. Did you send a test or a live send of the campaign? Did you check your promotions folder or spam folder? You can do a test with a blank email and see if that is received. Please give support a call to work with you to trouble shoot. conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support and Billing phone numbers and hours of operation

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.