Unsuspend not working

MichaelD432
Participant

Unsuspend not working

For the past five days, I have been unable to unsuspend contacts. Every time I try, the pop-up does not show up. My window just goes foggy white:

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 1.54.48 AM.png

I have done the following

-Tried multiple devices

-Tried multiple networks

-Tried multiple browsers

-Cleared my cache

Every single time the same thing keeps happening. The pop-up simply does not load. Any advice? I reached out to support, but they were totally usless, suggesting that I should speak with my IT provider. This has been attempted at home and at work.  

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MichaelD432 ,

It's possible that it's an error stemming from the older cc editor interacting with the reporting. You could try to send a regular email to the suspended contacts only, and utilize the reporting of that to try and unsuspend them. An easier and more direct approach however would be to call our Deliverability team so they can mass-unsuspend. They'll also want to look into why so many contacts you believe to be valid have bounced as non-existent enough in the past to get suspended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.