Unusual time with all Covid 19

Participant

Unusual time with all Covid 19

Our clients are still in shut down. They have not come up to start working on projects. I have been severely put on hold with all this going on. Are there any other options that we could consider. I have my entire mailing data base there and all our sample news letters and a database of models. Can these go in archive or can I retrieve them. Who can I talk to before the last 10 years disappear. We like you service and plan to use it. Thank you for your consideration and if you could send an email to find a solution we would both win. Nick Tesi

1 REPLY 1

Hello @NickT8 ,

I would recommend taking a look at our suspension setup. Essentially, it allows you to continue working in your account, and guarantees storage of your information. You just wouldn't be able to publish / send any campaigns during this downtime. The pricing for suspension tends to run $5 - $20 per month depending on the number of contacts you have.

If you'd like for us to put in a ticket for a Billing callback regarding suspension, just let us know. Depending on their queue it may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days, so you may wish to call in for a quicker response.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.