Unwanted photo box

SOLVED
Go to solution
MicheleR26
Rookie
0 Votes

I have an empty photo box showing up in preview mode, but not in editing mode, so I cannot delete it.  Anyone know how to remove it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MicheleR26,

Take a look at this helpful article here to see how to access a private window in Firefox. If a private window in Firefox still doesn't allow you to see and delete that image placeholder, you will want to delete that entire section you see in preview. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MicheleR26,

I apologize that you are having this experience! Thankfully we do have a few ways to fix this until it's fixed permanently by our engineers. Use Internet Explorer / FireFox to edit the email and remove the deleted images. In most cases, this works. Another option is to try logging in via an incognito/private window to remove the hidden blocks. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
MicheleR26
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Zoe~

Thank you for replying so quickly.  I am on Firefox, and cannot see it while in edit mode.  I don't know what you mean by logging in via incognito/private window, so if you could explain, I would greatly appreciate it!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MicheleR26,

Take a look at this helpful article here to see how to access a private window in Firefox. If a private window in Firefox still doesn't allow you to see and delete that image placeholder, you will want to delete that entire section you see in preview. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST