Update account email

SOLVED
Go to solution
MelissaC48
Participant

I need to update my constant contact active account to a different email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A

Hello @MelissaC48 ,

You can update your account's main email address on the My Account page. If your username is the same as that address, you can update it through the My Account page as well. You can update the account's billing address under the billing subtab of My Account. 

Keep in mind only addresses you've verified are available for use as the main account email, sending address, or billing address. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A

Hello @MelissaC48 ,

You can update your account's main email address on the My Account page. If your username is the same as that address, you can update it through the My Account page as well. You can update the account's billing address under the billing subtab of My Account. 

Keep in mind only addresses you've verified are available for use as the main account email, sending address, or billing address. 

William A
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MelissaC960
Participant
Accepted solution
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article