Update your email and sign-up form footer settings

SOLVED
Go to solution
Easter_Seals_TriState
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi!

I was wondering how I can change the email attached to the unsubscribe portion of our header. I see how you can turn it off but the email attached no longer works with us and we would like for that to be changed asap.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Easter_Seals_TriState ,

You may want to check and see if the original account owner's email address is still listed as contact in the account, or is listed as the From/Reply-to address, account's main address, or the account's billing address. Only another verified address can be used for these account elements.

The AO's contact card will be used for sections coded to insert contact details, such as greeting tags and the unsubscribe footer link, when doing previews and test sends. When you send out the email for real, that unsubscribe link will fill with the receiving contact's address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Easter_Seals_TriState ,

You may want to check and see if the original account owner's email address is still listed as contact in the account, or is listed as the From/Reply-to address, account's main address, or the account's billing address. Only another verified address can be used for these account elements.

The AO's contact card will be used for sections coded to insert contact details, such as greeting tags and the unsubscribe footer link, when doing previews and test sends. When you send out the email for real, that unsubscribe link will fill with the receiving contact's address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST