Updating Suspended contacts - does it 'unsuspend' them?

Highlighted

Updating Suspended contacts - does it 'unsuspend' them?

I'm checking our bounced emails to reduce them. Regarding Suspended contacts - where I've found the address is out of date - when I update the old address to a current address for suspended bounce types, will the contact automatically be 'unsuspended'? Or do I have to specifically ask constant contact to unsuspend it? I can't find this information in the help listings - I have looked! Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Updating Suspended contacts - does it 'unsuspend' them?

Hi @SaraO4

Great question! In this case, you do not have to get in touch to ‘unsuspend’ this email address. The only time you would have to, is when the email address that is bouncing is in fact correct. Editing an email address replaces the bounced one making it a new address in your account. Because it’s a new email address you’ve just added to your account it wouldn’t have to unsuspended because it has not yet bounced.  

However, if you ever did want to speak to a member of our support about any of your bounced emails here is a link to the best numbers and hours to reach them.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured