Upload 3 page pdf

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Upload 3 page pdf

I am extremely frustrated that I cannot upload a 3 page pdf file. Only the first page of the pdf appears. Don't tell me I will have send 3 emails for my nearly 3,000 real estate agents to get my monthly schedule.  I have been trying to do this for months and have done everything I can think of. I am about to totally give up on Constant Contacts. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Upload 3 page pdf

Hi @SusanP3069 

I apologize for any inconvenience this process may cause. You are correct, at this time our Library does only convert the first page of their PDF to an image. Being able to convert multiple pages is a feature request I have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team. A workaround we suggest is to manually covert the PDF to images outside of our system. You can also include a document link in your email so contacts can view the full PDF.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured