Upload PDF into email

SOLVED
Go to solution
BZBee
Rookie
0 Votes

To save time, is there a way for me to create a template that I could add my pdf to? Inserting my social media each time is time consuming. If there is a way to do it, please send it to me. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BZBee ,

In all honesty, I'd advise just making a master template (or using a previous PDF-created email in a similar way) and copying directly from that each time, so all the other general elements (logo, social buttons, etc.) are already there. With each copy, you just need to update the link and cover image (if applicable) of the PDF you want to include, update any wording and header elements you need to, and schedule it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BZBee ,

In all honesty, I'd advise just making a master template (or using a previous PDF-created email in a similar way) and copying directly from that each time, so all the other general elements (logo, social buttons, etc.) are already there. With each copy, you just need to update the link and cover image (if applicable) of the PDF you want to include, update any wording and header elements you need to, and schedule it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST