Upload Pdf issue

MicheleE947
Rookie

When uploading a pdf for email, the pdf uploads to constant contact without any photos or graphics. Even when clicking "download document" the photos are there, but not on the email. How do I make sure the pdf uploads correctly? It is within the size dimensions

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MicheleE947 ,

For your purposes, I'd recommend using an outside converter to make the PDF a JPG or PNG for the sake including in / as the email. If you're still unable to get a viable picture version of it from an outside program, you may want to try compressing it within the original program you used to make it.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MicheleE947 ,

For your purposes, I'd recommend using an outside converter to make the PDF a JPG or PNG for the sake including in / as the email. If you're still unable to get a viable picture version of it from an outside program, you may want to try compressing it within the original program you used to make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST