Upload an ics file

Regular Participant

Upload an ics file

Is there a way to upload an ics file? I'd like our readers to be able to click on a button entitled "Save the Date", which would then download an ics file for them to add to their calendar.  I have not been able to determine how to do this. Is it possible? (I do not want to create an event. This would just be in an e-mail).

Thanks, Stephanie

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @TonyB137,

Thank you for your feedback! We also suggest you submit your feedback to our Help Center so our engineering team can review that as well!

Thank you and have a great day!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

This hasn't had a bump in about a year so it's time.  Seriously, let me upload .ics for people to click and add to their calendars.  The workarounds are a pain, not everyone has access to host the .ics online and the Eventbrite option is cumbersome.