Upload images from phone

SOLVED
Go to solution
CarolBWCC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

How to upload images from phone to CC library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @CarolBWCC , 

You can add, delete and otherwise manage images using your phone via the Constant Contact mobile app. You will want to first make sure you have the mobile app downloaded, and then follow this guide to assist you in adding images using your phone. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @CarolBWCC , 

You can add, delete and otherwise manage images using your phone via the Constant Contact mobile app. You will want to first make sure you have the mobile app downloaded, and then follow this guide to assist you in adding images using your phone. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CarolBWCC
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you.  This guided me to the solution. 
carol fassnacht. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST