Uploaded picture is rotated

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Uploaded picture is rotated

Why is it that sometimes when I upload a picture from my computer library to my Constant Contact Library, it gets tilted 90 degrees? Nice picture, oriented correctly, but when I upload it to CC Library, it appears tilted 90 degrees. Not all uploads are like this. Only some.  Can I change its orientation back to the correct one?

Thank you,

Marc Karell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @MarcK688,

When we see this it is usually photos taken with mobile phones and is caused by orientation of the phone when the picture was taken.You can use our picture editor to rotate the picture to its correct orientation.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @MarcK688,

When we see this it is usually photos taken with mobile phones and is caused by orientation of the phone when the picture was taken.You can use our picture editor to rotate the picture to its correct orientation.

Timothy_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

Thank you, Timothy.  Your advice worked perfectly.

Hello @MarcK688,

We are so happy Timothy was able to assist you! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. 

Zoe H.