Uploading a Two Page PDF

Participant

Uploading a Two Page PDF

Hi, I am creating a new email campaign. I have a two page pdf that I will be using as the email campaign. However, when I use the "import pdf to email option" and it uploads the pdf it is only uploading one page and not .

the second page. Please advise how it can have it upload multiple pdf's.

Thank you,

Brandy

bboccuti@metriceng.com

(407) 949-4283 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @BRANDYB39 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaign! You are correct, at this time our system does only create an image of the first page and include a document link to view the rest of the PDF. Being able to create an image for multiple pages at once is a feature request we have tracked in your account. A workaround we suggest in the meantime is to manually covert the PDF to images through an outside program.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

This is also a huge issue for me. I have to save my PDFs in one-page increments, upload them as images then move them into my campaign. The bigger drawback is downloading the document can't be achieved unless you can store the entire PDF on a website.

It would be fantastic if CC could take this feature enhancement request and make it part of the program.

Hello @ToastmastersD55,

We'll continue tracking requests of course.  Even when you upload separate pages to create the images, you can still link each of those images to the same original document.  So you could have 5 pictures in a row (one for each page) and still have each page link to the original 5-page pdf, for example.  Once you've inserted one of the images, just use the link option, and choose 'document link'.  Then you can choose any document from your library.  Our system can handle up to a 5MB PDF.  Unfortunately, there is not a way around the hassle of having to create so many separate PDFs at this time.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.