We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Uploading multi-page PDF into email

RosemaryT02
Participant

Uploading multi-page PDF into email

I want to use the email for a newsletter which is usually 2-3 pages long.  Is this possible, or am I limited to one page?  If, possible how do I add another page. If not possible what  do I use to  send a muli-page newsletter?  

I am also having problems adding graphic to my pages is there an easy video I can watch?

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @RosemaryT02,

I do apologize for any inconvenience but we do only have one-page newsletters. It can be as long as you need it! Please select this helpful article for assistance with adding images. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.