Uploading photos

RachelB4970
Retail

Uploading photos

Hello, 

I've been using C.C. for about a month now and continually seem to be challenged by uploading pictures. I upload my .jpg or .gif, and it seems like over half the time I am forced to go through the steps of uploading the file at least twice before it appears for me to insert into my campaign. It gives me a green check and says it's completed but it doesn't show in my gallery to insert into my campaign. 

I don't understand if I am doing something incorrectly, or if it is just glitching? It takes up several minutes to upload a photo into my campaign which just seems like an unfortunate waste of time when I know other platforms would have no issue. 

Hopefully this is something your tech team can look into, and make better.

Thank you so much!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @RachelB4970 ,

When you're uploading the image, are you doing so through the main Library tab, or in the editor? If doing so through the editor, are you clicking on an image block in the actual email to add the image, or are you using the left-hand side menu?

Generally speaking, the left-hand menu will require a refresh to show the gallery in the editor. Typically the best methodology is to simply click on the image block you want to fill/replace, select the option to do so, and the little library window that pops up will live update with every upload / edit of an image.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.