Upselling

NeilGr
Participant

Upselling

We've been customers for 5+ years. Recently the sales pitch to upsell by allowing us to substitute our logo for the "constantcontact" logo is insulting. Let me get this right, we pay a monthly fee to design and send email marketing material and you want another $99 to allow us to add our logo at the bottom? You gotta be kidding....good way to lose a customer. We'll be terminating our business relationship as soon as I send the next campaign and download our customer contact list. Neil Grover, President, Grover Pro Percussion.

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @NeilGr,

I appreciate you bringing your concerns to the Community and I thank you for being a customer with us for many years. The footer is an integral part of an email campaign, but also requires mandatory information by law that can't be changed. As such, we are limited to the degree in which we can allow customers to customize their footers. It is possible to have the Constant Contact logo removed at no additional cost. If that is something you would like I would be more than happy to take care of it for you.

The customized footer offer is for the opportunity to work with one of our service advisers to design and implement a footer across all your campaigns that reflects your business needs. They also make sure the preferred design works with our system as well as across all email clients and devices. Customization options could include the placement of your own logo, color and font changes, and additional business information. 

I hope that clears up any misgivings you might have, but I apologize if the offer is still not to your liking. We would be sorry to see you go, but rest assured I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate department. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.