Urgent Resend to Unopens

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Urgent Resend to Unopens

I sent you one a blast two days ago and checked off Resend to unopens, BUT I do NOT want to do that now as I've already resent it today. There is no indication that it is still pending and NO idea of it's status. NOT good if it goes out. CAn you please STOP that action and let me know how to stop or undo it in the future. This is a major concern. Thank you!! Feel free to leave me a message too 213.290.6468

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Urgent Resend to Unopens

@BruceR43 

Thank you for reaching out to Community. I do see the campaign that you sent out on October 8 and the system does show it was set to resend to non-openers on Friday morning.

I did stop the automatic resend to non-openers on your October 8th campaign as you requested.

In the future if you do wish to cancel the automatic option, here are the steps on how you can prevent the email from automatically resending to non-openers.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Tags (2)
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured