Use Landing page for Email Campaign

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Use Landing page for Email Campaign

I have a landing page. Can I use the same as an Email Campaign?

I'd rather do that than recreate the landing page as an email campaign - there must be a hack...?

Not too concerned with things like analytics or tracking.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Use Landing page for Email Campaign

Hello @YPOGlobalOne ,

Landing pages serve one of two functions. They can either be for lead-generation (i.e. growing your contact list), or they can be used to sell products. Once created you'd share those links, either in an email, a social media post, a text message, on your website/blog, etc.

If you're looking to send out regular communications - social media, emails, etc. - you'll want to utilize those campaign types instead. Emails are good for regular engagement with contacts whose email addresses you have - either for advertisements or for newsletters/updates. Social media is good for people who've chosen to follow you, but haven't necessarily given consent for you to email them. You can share email campaigns, landing pages, etc. on social media as a way to ensure your communications get in front of as many people as possible.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

So if I want to enjoy the benefits of a landing page, as well as the flexibility of an email campaign, I will have to create the content twice (once for each).

There's no hack to "copy" a landing page and then use it as an email campaign?

Highlighted

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you'll be using the Landing Pages for? Once you have a Landing Page created, you get a unique link for it that can be plugged in anywhere, including put into emails you send out. Each email you create can be copied and edited as necessary so if you need to preserve certain elements (such as a button with the landing page already linked), you can. Additionally, each email you send out gets its own unique link to function in a similar manner as a landing page.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured