Use a tab or create some space between words in same line

Participant

Use a tab or create some space between words in same line

I want to use a tab to show space between items in the same line.

THIS WEEK

NOV 10                 Teacher Conferences

NOV 11                 No School

NOV 26 – 27       No School

No matter what I do such as add spaces, tabs, paste from Word, paste a table from Word, this new version of Constant Contact brings it all together.  I don't need to link to another site/document.  HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Participant

I want to do this.

THIS WEEK

NOV 10               Teacher Conferences

NOV 11                 No School

NOV 26 – 27      No School

I have typed a tab as well as added spaces but CC always removes when it goes to 'preview' or print.  The result is visually unappealing and impossible to read so the tool of CC is failing.  I don't need a multi-column layout as it is just a couple of lines within a bigger text box. Help.

Hello @VanessaK487 

I apologize, you are correct that our system does not support tabs or multiple spaces. We removed the feature in hopes of making the campaign your sending out look more uniform as the spaces/tabs usually vary depending on the receiving person's computer/settings. I can definitely pass along this feedback to our developers and they will reach out to you with any updates or relevant information on the subject.

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.