The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Using CC effectively

Highlighted
Visitor

Using CC effectively

Greetings: I am a new CC subscriber and have spent the past month learning how to create a WordPress/Bluehost blog. I am trying to link CC to that site and it is clear that I do not have the necessary coding skills to make this link (I have no coding skills and had to Google what API stands for!).  Is there a set of instructions that the completely unschooled user can follow? Thanks Russell Dehnel

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Using CC effectively

Hello @RussellD245 ,

We're glad to have you join us! We do actually have a Wordpress plugin we've developed, that you can download and get installed into your site. Then you can get it set up with what information you'd like to collect from your sign-ups.

It looks like you submitted an email to our Web Services team. They'll also be reaching out to assist, in case you need to make one in-house. That said, I would still recommend you take a look at those articles on installing and creating the officially integrated Wordpress form.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured