Does anyone else feel like using the site is absolutely intolerable on the weekends? We create a series of emails to go out on Sundays and often don't have the details we need to complete them until Saturday. Every action (copying a previous email, editing an email, navigating to the scheduling page, completing the scheduling action) takes at least 10 minutes if not 20-30. This makes a 15 minute task take hours.
If I can do the emails during the weekday it takes almost no time. When I log back in on Mondays to create and send other emails, everything is lightning fast.
This has happened to me every weekend for two months, always corrected on Monday when I log in again. I have tried customer service chat and was told it was something I was doing without the opportunity to really explain what was happening.
WHAT IS GOING ON??
Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience and we would love to do some troubleshooting steps with you to get this resolved. Can you please reply to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) with what you are experiencing and the list of answers to the questions below.
1. What is your username?
2. Can you try other browsers, and tell us which ones you tried and if anything improves?
3. Do you have a wired or wireless connection?
4. Are you on a home or work network?
5. Have you tried using an incognito window and/or clearing cache or cookies? Please try that and let us know if anything improves.
6. Please send us the screenshot of your speed test as well.