Using Emoji's within your Poll Block instead of text - Has anyone managed to do this in CC?

Participant

Using Emoji's within your Poll Block instead of text - Has anyone managed to do this in CC?

Hello

I recently got an email that asked at the bottom "How do you feel about this email?" and directly underneath it was a mad emoji and a happy emoji that you could choose from. I know its possible to do poll blocks in Constant Contact but is there a way to add emojis in as the rate instead of text? Or some kind of integration I can add? Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 11.00.39 AM.png

1 REPLY 1

Hello @MarkB5115 ,

For your purposes, you may wish to use picture blocks and regular text blocks to convey this. Then you can link as appropriate to each image and bit of text.

At the moment the poll block is fairly simplistic and straight forward in its purpose, and not really going to be able to achieve the setup you're going for. But our devs are always looking for ways to improve our system, so I've made sure to pass along your info to them. If and when they have an update regarding this functionality, they'll notify you directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.