Using Events: I'm not able to see who has opened the emails I sent?

Using Events: I'm not able to see who has opened the emails I sent?

How can I see who has opened the emails sent for an Event? All it shows is who have not responded. I'm able to access this information with regular group emails sent - but not when using Event feature.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! I can definitely understand wanting to see all of the reporting for your Event’s emails. To see this reporting you will need to click on the number above Emails listed on your Event's Dashboard. Capture.PNG

Once you click on that number it will take you to the reporting page for all the emails you’ve sent out within your Event. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask. 

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.