Using Indent with the new template

Participant

Using Indent with the new template

Hello - this is probably an easy thing, but I need help. We recently switched templates so we can embed videos. The new format choices are not allowing for indenting texts - at least as far as I can find. I don't want to add bullets or numbers; I just want to indent some text. Can someone give me some help? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Administrator

Hi @ValleyCommunity. At this time, there is not an indent capability in our editor. As a workaround, you can insert underscores and change the font color to match the background color of the block so it resembles an indent. I'll track this request in your account.  

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Thanks for this idea. Please add me to the list of folks requesting indent capability.

Occasional Participant

Using this workaround is not mobile friendly. Any plans for a more permanent solution? Thanks!

This does not work.  First, I would have to put underscores at the start of every line.  Second, line breaks are determined by the width of the user's browser.  They change all the time.  The inserted underscores will not remain at the start of each line.