Using Indent with the new template

Highlighted

Using Indent with the new template

Hello - this is probably an easy thing, but I need help. We recently switched templates so we can embed videos. The new format choices are not allowing for indenting texts - at least as far as I can find. I don't want to add bullets or numbers; I just want to indent some text. Can someone give me some help? Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Using Indent with the new template

Hi @ValleyCommunity. At this time, there is not an indent capability in our editor. As a workaround, you can insert underscores and change the font color to match the background color of the block so it resembles an indent. I'll track this request in your account.  

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured