Using one CC account for two organizations

SOLVED
Go to solution
SandyG643
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I use my Constant Contact account for two different organizations. What is the easiest way to make sure the fine print at the bottom of an event shows it's coming from the right organization? Do I have to change my account settings each time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SandyG643 ,

there simply is no easy way since there are a number of legal and Compliance elements wrapped in an account's fine print wording and other account elements (such as physical address, contact list permissions, etc.) Ultimately it'd be best to have separate accounts for the separate entities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SandyG643 ,

there simply is no easy way since there are a number of legal and Compliance elements wrapped in an account's fine print wording and other account elements (such as physical address, contact list permissions, etc.) Ultimately it'd be best to have separate accounts for the separate entities.

William A
SandyG643
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Does separate accounts mean I would need to pay subscriber payments twice to Constant Contact?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Correct, as separate accounts would have separate subscriptions.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST