Using one survey for multiple purposes

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Using one survey for multiple purposes

How do I use one survey for multiple presentations and keep the results separate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @JamieK19812 ,

You won't be able to keep results between the different presentations separate without having separate surveys. You could potentially ask a specific question like "What presentations did you watch?" and "How would you rate the presentation(s) you watched?" but ultimately it'd likely be easier to have a separate survey for each separate presentation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @JamieK19812 ,

You won't be able to keep results between the different presentations separate without having separate surveys. You could potentially ask a specific question like "What presentations did you watch?" and "How would you rate the presentation(s) you watched?" but ultimately it'd likely be easier to have a separate survey for each separate presentation.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

Thank you!