Using social media with Constant Contact

SOLVED
Go to solution
RFS2008
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi everyone! I am working to use the social media tool on Constant Contact and want to add an Instagram account link. However every time I try to add a social media account it redirects me to Facebook and I'm unable to move forward with integrating the Instagram account. Could someone please assist in how to connect an Instagram account to Constant Contact?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RFS2008 ,

Instagram business pages have to be linked to a Facebook account per Facebook's (and by extension Instagram's) API permissions. Make sure to check out this article if you're needing guidance on how to connect your Insta page to your FB account.

See also:

Changing the FB account associated with your Insta page

Connecting social pages to your Constant Contact account

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RFS2008 ,

Instagram business pages have to be linked to a Facebook account per Facebook's (and by extension Instagram's) API permissions. Make sure to check out this article if you're needing guidance on how to connect your Insta page to your FB account.

See also:

Changing the FB account associated with your Insta page

Connecting social pages to your Constant Contact account

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST