Using waiver forms in email

SOLVED
Go to solution
CanalwayPartners1985
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to attach a link to my campaign of a volunteer waiver form.  I want to limit the use of pens and paper at our event.  Is there a way that volunteers can sign the waiver on constant contact or agree that they read the waiver and as a way of signing the waiver.  We want the waiver signed even before they show up to the event again less things that everyone touch even better. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CanalwayPartners1985 ,

While there isn't a way for contacts to edit the form(s) directly within our system, they can always download them, use their own device or another 3rd party document editing software (either a word processor or a PDF editor depending on the document type), and then reply directly to your email with that form.

If you have a way to host a form on your website you could put a link to that in your email. Your could also create a survey in our system to achieve a similar effect. If you choose the Email Plus-only survey option, I'd recommend including a personal information section in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CanalwayPartners1985 ,

While there isn't a way for contacts to edit the form(s) directly within our system, they can always download them, use their own device or another 3rd party document editing software (either a word processor or a PDF editor depending on the document type), and then reply directly to your email with that form.

If you have a way to host a form on your website you could put a link to that in your email. Your could also create a survey in our system to achieve a similar effect. If you choose the Email Plus-only survey option, I'd recommend including a personal information section in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST